STREET STYLE and Sartorialist

I love checking out street style pictures and you know there are tonz of web sites,blogs and bloggers all around the world.Its so inspiring to look at street style pictures from different cultures,different cities and different countries.I mostly love Milano,NYC,Paris and Scandinavian street style pictures.They are so inspiring.I better put some street style pictures from Istanbul too but I guess I'm too shy to stop people and picture them.Last night I coundn't still until 02:30 am cause I was lost in the Sartorialist blog's old posts.I loved the pictures they gave me so much inspiration I even checked out my wardrope and put things together to wear what with what.I have 2 dressed accessories put together styled them to wear for the upcoming days(I bought these dresses but havent worn them yet.I hope to make pictures when I get dressed later and put them here.Here are some inspirig pictures I found at sartorialist blog-he's so talented.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments