GLOBAL STYLE INSPIRATION

Here are my favorite style inspiration picks from all over the world.I am in love with individual styles.I am having a bizarre week going on that I am not very use to.I am in a new athmosphere so new energy.I hope everything's going to be more positive for me.Polly,is thatcho?




stockholm street style



stockholm street style/Vlada Roslyakova@lanvin




stockholm street style/Iekeliene Stange@ungaro show



sartorialist/milan



sartorialist/nyc



sartorialist/paris



garance dore/nyc




stockholm street style/Harrison



facehunter


Liz from LookBook



Kaja from LookBook



Lauren from LookBook




StockholmStreetStyle/ Sharon-Paris


Aren't they all have amazing and inspirational style?Hope you like my picks...

Comments

Adoggo/Chris said…
I really love the streettyle images that you uploaded onto your blog. Very inspiring!
thank you I am going to post more for july 2010 :)