LOST IN ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE SHOPS@ÇUKURCUMA

BEST POST OF ACCESSORIES REPORT+

Yesterday I was lost at Çukurcuma searching for perfect vintage brooches and earrings.I came up with great little antiwue shops and ended up with gorgeous photographs taken at my lunch hour.I am amazed by the antique rings and their boxes and the names inside them.They are so mystic...I have tons of photographs here.I have so many wishlist items from them or I can even say I want them all.Get ready for accessory report of the MONTH! CAUSE THESE ARE TO DIE FOR!



antique rings with names on the boxes inside.love.





this was my favorite antique shop...loved each piece.




silver shop




i want these earrings.craving moment.







SEYMEL VINTAGE


seymel vintage


seymel vintage


çukurcuma art shop


çukurcuma artworks







zeckie.shoez.


cemil ipekçi




LAZY








old stuff


wow?


antique shop.


antique shop.craving.


antique shop.want.so.bad.




lovely


antique shop





p.s. The photoprahs uploaded for an hour.I dont get it how much afford I spend on my blog.

ps.s.canım kankam Kader.Dün fotoğraf makinam yanımda yoktu.onunkiyle çektim.öğle yemeklerimde ekürüm.canımsın.bilesin:)




there are missing photographs.will add.maybe.later.bye.

Comments

Anonymous said…
amazing
I am breathless!