SJP for Glamour Jan 2010 /////Helena for ELLE UK -Jan 2010///H.BAZAAR Dec 2009 Couture ///

SARAH JESSICA PARKER FOR GLAMOUR- JAN 2010

S1

S2

S3

S4

HARPERS BAZAAR COUTURE EDITORAL FROM DECEMBER 2009 EDITION

U5

U2

U3

U4

U1

HELENA CHRISTENSEN FOR ELLE UK 2010

E10

E11

OMG! The year is ending.A new year is coming up.I never liked the newcomer years cause most of the time its hard to accept a new year.We all lived good and bad in 2009.Probably mostly bad.But its over.Its ending.New year starts with new beginnings.maybe? who knows? It might be a better year or a worse year.No matter what,we are lucky to breathe and wait for the new-comer.year.

I had been really upside down and now I struggle with my rationality.my individualism.people around.new and old people i know.all like a trap.All I do is observing.Looking whats going on and whats going on and observing...I know I look from a different perspective.I know.I realized my own talents and own success in the last 6 months of the year.It was really bad and depressive in the first 6 months but those days and that hard times are over.Even my summer was spent working with stress.But I never gave up.I recieved so much power from some of my bestfriends that I gained new and some from my parents.I feel stronger than ever.you know...what doesn't kill,makes you stronger.It happens to me.All the time.Gotta go.Love ya!

Comments