GUY STYLE-ICON: Nicholas Scimeca

I was looking menstyle photographs and just checking out what men wear mostly and i came up to see a stylish guy from Chicago.He is just 25 or 26 something guy from Chicago.I was checking out mensfashion and found a Creative Director who has been blogging (yeah he has a blog but a daily life blog not a fashion blog ),stopped by streetpeeper and been a streetsylista guy living with his drummer bestfriend.Cool. I think I like his hats and his basic style.

His last tweet: "I really enjoyed being alive at the age of twenty five but I'll take a life full of hand-picks at the age of twenty six."



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
he appears in a mag.cool.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
He did StreetPeeper.Casual.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
from his iphone and mirror probably.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
lets talk about what we just don't talk.again.

Comments

amber philo said…
the boy is cool.Its his pose.LOL
necla p. said…
türk erkeklerinde hiç örnek olabilecek stil ikonu yok değil mi? ::::