Very Kate Moss in Vogue UK September 2010 Issue on the cover+inside

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Kate covers my favorite Vogue edition of all countries,yes my favorite Vogue is British Vogue and I adore Brit-edition most since many many years. Vogue UK now welcomes autumn with iconic Brit model+ style icon of all times Kate Moss.And there's this Moss Factor in fashion world.She's the trendsetter.Whatever she wears its the new "It" from that moment to times.She sells.She makes ad campaigns worth to check out.Her face makes magazines sell more and more.And now she's on my favorite mag and in my favorite mag.Time to buy september issues?hell yes!!The editorial is ok but cover photograph could be another.She has a blank face in cover photo.I'd prefer a meaningful look.Maybe.Its september damned! Its the new season starter(yes,all summer mags were covered with fall collections and its really annoying and boring.People read them at the beach.get it?wrong marketing.I don't want to see winter clothing at the beach while sunburning and thinkin' what to wear on vacation.No no no! I know what you'll wear this winter.thanks to summer issues of Vogue's.

Kate Moss
The Moss Factor
Vogue UK September 2010 Issue
by Patrick Demarchelier

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments