YESTERDAY

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

my presents from one of my bestfriends.I-D with Kate cover and Paris city guide.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Yesterday I just stepped into Turkish Gossip Girl based show Küçük Sırlar set.They were filming scenes at Valentino at Nişantaşı.

Dün Nişantaşı'nda Küçük Sırlar dizi çekimine denk geldim.Valentino'nun Nişantaşı mağazında çekim yapıyorlardı öğlene doğru.yada sabahın geç saatlerinde.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

TOP SHOP NİŞANTASI SHOP WINDOW

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Roman's shopwindow with a new year eve LBD inspiration.sequins are everywhere for New Year Eve.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Not sure but probably Stefanel...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
the latest book I bought is the latest book written by Elif Şafak.

Comments

nida said…
Paris en sevdiğim şehirdir.yakın zamanda gideceksen çok şanslısın!!!

Nida