PERSONAL STREET STYLE: WHAT I WORE

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

dress: H&M

I really felt Italian in these colours cause Turkish people dont usually have the taste of using so many colours together.Its very Italian thing.I miss Rome.maybe its because of I miss Rome.lol

I am going to be using more colours this spring and summer because of hotness of the colours.I love my green bag and btw I will be buying COLOUR impact marc by marc jacobs accessories an clothes from Paris (if everything goes smooth I will be at Paris next month so I am jumping from one place to another :D

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO CHIO ,I LIKE THE BAG and dress