I WANT TO KNOW YOU BETTER

if you are a fashion addict and like to check out my blog please let me get to know you better and answer these questions and e-mail me your answers to glamrockgal@gmail.com
Thank you!

Burcu

1. Describe your style
2. Age Category

3. Male/Female
4. What is the price range you will spend for new designer labels(whichever's applicable for guys/girls)

-tee shirts

-singlets/ribbed tees

-shorts

-pants

-jeans

-skirts

5. Favourite hang out places

6. Favourite music/artistes/hollywood fashion icons (actresses/actors)

7. What magazines/journals do u read, how often is that?

-do u pick up free newsletters/magazines(eg.Fashion journal)/catalogues eg. m-one-11/industrie in stores?

8. What are your fave brand(s) and why
9. list your hobbies

Comments

Fashionmania said…
Hi, I've just answered your questions ;) I hope you'll get them because I sent them with Hotmail and not via Gmail :)