PIECE OF WHAT I SHOPPED @ LONDON HEELS AND COSMETICS

Office is a well known shoe shops all over London every shopping street I've been there was one Office store and  it was 70% summer sale:D I bought these über cool gray on fuchia pink layers high heels.very summer right?:) Shoe design is cool and fantastic.I also shopped at duty free for VICTORIA'S SECRET beauty counter of Heathrow.It was so good I wish I had bought extra bottles of my parfume Sexy Little Things Noir parfume and also I couldn't resist Gucci Guilty so these are what I smell like from now on.New lipglosses from Victorias Secret added to my beauty stuff.I also bought waterproof tube of CHANEL INIMITABLE mascara and YSL faux cils in blackest black.I also shopped at Boots -well known UK brand at Heathrow airport.I bought eye cream, eye makeup removers and face cleansing gel from Boots.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments