MY MAGAZINE HAUL: MARCH 2012 ISSUES

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This months major magazine haul of mine:

Vogue UK , Vogue US, Instyle UK, H.Bazaar UK, Elle Italia,Elle UK,Marie Claire Italia, Company UK (I bought this mag for the first time just to check out).Elle Italia comes with different tiny magazines combining makes a thicker major one.Also honestly: I am so bored of seeing Alexa Chung on the cover of British fashion magazines.She's UK's style icon but enough.Its like Kate Moss covers every year.But I am never bored of Kate covers.Honestly.

Soon, I will be in London again and I will haul magazines from there.Probably Love magazine, Another and Industrie are all going to be what I will search for! and if I can splurge Vogue Japan again.Its ridiculusly expensive there.

Comments

brl said…
Merhaba, blogunu cok begendim uyenim ve senide beklerim bloguma