BODRUM WEEKEND DETAILS

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
^^view from the hotel room ^^

I had an amazing weekend starting from friday at Bodrum.Bodrum is the perfect summer destination for me.I've been there in august last time last year and now before summer it was the perfect spring weather and Bodrum.I have stayed at Rixos Premium Hotel.I really enjoyed my stay at weekend.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

what I wore: MANGO shorts, Top Shop heels,here I have tan.yes.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments