NATURAL DAY MAKEUP #TUITORIAL #FOTD



Hey everyone! for the first time in my life I am trying to make a tuitorial post.I get emails about how I do my makeup so this is a beautiful fresh face makeup that I smile in.Its a easy day makeup to go out and use all day.I went to a rock concert after doing this makeup in the morning- it stayed all day and night- except  you need to renew your lipstick.

This is the final look:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here's how to:

start: first put a cream base all around your face, I used prep&prime of MAC.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


then dab your foundation on your cheeks , undereyes, around your lips and forhead and chin.I dont use foundation on my nose.Use a concealer or blending brush.I have 190 brush but I use 130 for small parts of face- like around nose- blending -this is a great brush.also I put Urban Decay Primer Potion on my eyelids and blend well.

After blending foundation I put a darker cream brush (MAC) on my cheeks and peach lighter cream brush (illamasqua) and highlighter between nose-cheek areas, undereye and underbrow.Then I blend them all.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

For eyebrows, I use MAC browliner and BENEFIT's browzing.

then for eyes I use dark rose, bronze, light yellow, brown eyeshadows.This is how it looks before blending. I also use a light shimmery beige eyeshadow for my undereye lashline.
Blend them all with a blending brush (I use mac 217 brush).Secret is blending! For eyeliner I use MUFE waterproof eyeliner.Then I put mascara but my secret is I use more than 1.I used YSL Babydoll and Diorshow extase.



before blending:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

after blending:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

for lips I used concealer first- which I dont do often and lipliner in my lip tone and MAC Viva Glam Nicki.

Here you are ready to go! fresh, easy, beautiful face!  

p.s. don't forget to check out my posts at vine ! enjoy! :)


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us






Comments

Anonymous said…
harika!ama malzeme de güzel ;) tesekkürler.
Anonymous said…
you are beautiful <