Alice Goddard X &OTHER STORIES X MY SHOPPING REVIEW ON OTHER STORIES COPENHAGEN STORE

Ok, before going to Copenhagen I was already obsessed with this brand I found on online reviews for which brands to shop in CPH and I came across to this Swedish sister of HM, called Other Stories.Its the coolest store and brand I have ever seen.No, you know, I've been to so many stores of so many brands.But this one, I thought: Swedish does it better .yeah.In fashion world.We have to admit that.They have really cool brands  world famous all around the world.All my latest favorite brands are from Sweden.I dont know how it works in that kind of cold weather.But it happens,, and Swedish fashion bloggers rule the blog world and trends and I never told- I only only read a couple of Swedish fashion bloggers as individual style.Thats it.I get no inspiration from any other country citizens' blogs.I know its weird.Maybe I have to filter cause I have so little time for individual style blogs.anywayzzz.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Alice Goddard's styling was kind of an exhibit in the entrance of their Copenhagen store.also in their web page.I even had prints and lists of what to buy from this brand but everything was super pricey.I was super picky.I first wanted to buy that gray dress for amazing cuts that Alice Goddard was wearing on their web page.styling and modelling.by her.I did a search of her work and she has no deep info on the web.But this collaboration of styling was amazing.Other Stories is super cool and they say they work with who they want to work with.I think maybe they just like to work only with Londoners.That's my observation.

Copenhagen store has no windowshopping.So if you are walking at Stroget Street and accidently step into this store, you can find the amazing busy crowd of people shopping on saturday.they are closed on sunday and on weekdays its much better and easier to use changing rooms.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I first had step into this store after visiting Monki, I wanted to record and capture every moment of it cause for the past 1,5 week I was on their web page all over my free time.I first checked out the pieces I fell in love with and the sizes that are avaible. I did not like that gray dress because it was not pure gray.It had different material print. I skipped the most pricey lemming.So, I killed the lemming to buy others. then I tried the triangle pleat skirt you can find here  . I bought the skirt on that day.On monday I visited the store again to check out its jacket but I did skip the jacket too.I went down -1 floor to check out AMAZING pairs of shoes and some gürl was trying the best looking Oxford type boots (here) that doesnt show its own live beauty in their web page.I just wanted that pair at that moment because the SA and the customer gürl both were in love with the booties.I also tried these (here) amazing color& design & cool boots but man, not everyone is 1.80 cm tall right? so I skipped.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
^^me wearing the triangle pleat skirt (great color) and boots from Other Stories, Polka dots shirt by Monki.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I bought the most amazing black shirts devore shirt here and  here. I never had these kind of shirts ever before.I don't even know if I can wear them to work or weekends?- they are super precious to me. I can not sleep in them. But maybe live in them.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I also bought this pair of black booties ( here ) to wear with that rocking skirt. They look AMAZING.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

^^here's my amazing booties back at home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The staff was helpfull like I got help from 4 different SA each time I needed some size or piece info.They are good.I did not buy any makeup or skincare products - yes- they have a great beauty range.

I hope they would open a store in Istanbul, we really deserve one.as a big shopping capital.Istancooler.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




Comments