SHOPPING AT MTWTFSS WEEKDAY IN COPENHAGEN REVIEW

I was having amazing shopping time in Copenhagen.I was trying many jeans at Weekday.Its a Swedish brand. I love most of the Swedish brands' collections.and they are mostly not avaible in Turkiye.But they were in Copenhagen.I was very after this black to white jeans but the pair was very thick jean material and I did not like the total look.I tried Tuesday pair in black and blue.Blue fits me perfectly and I bought it.Black jeans are mostly so thick - maybe because of dye procedure.I also tried Cheap Monday Jeans and black one fit me PERFECTLY- HEAVENLY.Maybe I should have bought a second pair.Anywayz.

I was at Stroget store.The SA were friendly and helpfull.Good that everyone speaks English well.

I kinda felt in London.or in a fast forward country.when I was.In Copenhagen.

IN THE CHANGING ROOM

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I also could not resist to this amazing shirt.Perfect for Scandinavian total look of head to toe black.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

#shopping #inmycloset 

Comments

Anonymous said…
gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
I love WEEKDAY ! <