BRANDS AND THE CITIES

Today I imagined myself travelling like a fast traveller all around the world.I would love to travel to London, Paris, New York, Milan, Madrid, Firenze, Copenhagen, Stockholm, LA or anywhere else.

I would wear all over Vanessa Bruno and Isabel Marant head to toe in Paris... walking around Bastille to Marais.

and then when I am in NYC, I would definetly wear Alexander Wang and Marc by Marc Jacobs, probably sometimes I would have DVF envelope dresses and Kate Spade handbags.and that Philim Lim casual summer clothes if its summer or spring...

when I am in London, I would have a Burberry umbrella, and coat. Probably I would wear Peter Pilotto dresses inside.with Top Shop boots and Mulberry handbag.I can't imagine  carrying any other handbag than Mulberry.

and when I am in Stockholm, I would be wearing &Other Stories dress and coat.Definetly Gina Tricot jeans like any fashion blogger in Stockholm would do and inside my coat any Acne leather biker jacket and jeans.
I would be shopping at Monki and HonkyDory.I would be wearing sandals in snowy weather like Swedish bloggers? No.

oh Milan! Si! I would be in love with benetton's colours, I would definetly carry a Prada bag, a Gucci dress and Missoni knit jacket and socks, Marni shoes and Versace coat.I would have anything Versace.

when I am in Madrid I would wear anything Adolfo Dominguez and carry a Loewe handbag.I also love Zara and Mango and can go with them no wrong!

and when I am in Copenhagen I would love to wear Designer Remix and DAY Birger et Mikkelsen...I love Scandinavia.

article by Burcu Acem

Comments