WHAT I WORE - SATURDAY 20.04.2014

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Today I'm wearing: Mango sweater in white, Topshop jeans, Nike flynitlunar2

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I had walked all day with the most expensive Nikes in the most ridiculus color in daylight super orange and purple. left one had bruised my foot from back how on earth does Nike success in making uncomfortable shoes even in knit? they are less comfortable than Louboutins. I better not buy any more Nikes and stock new Superga pairs for summer.

The most comfortable sneakers I have now are Stella Mccartney x Adidas dark blue pair. They are like pillow of my feet. super duper comfortable. Maybe I should only buy that line's sports shoes.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My face is looking pretty good with natural makeup. I use Nars Illuminator and Nars Super Orgasm blush for my cheekies, Benefit high brow used around my lips as nude liner, MUFE eyeliner and Diorshow mascara, I also use terracotta bronzer poweder for completing my look. My lips are Nars chihuahua lipgloss.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Comments