ALL THOSE COLORS FOR SPRING LAYERING vs BLACK


I am in love with neutral  colours lately. Yesterday at Topshop I saw 2 girls wearing head to toe black, they were doing something so right and stylish I was wondering what went so wrong with my casual style. Then I thought they are too young and trying too hard. One of them had dark brown lipstick the last thing to put on when you are underage. Somewhat sometimes trying so hard works well too. I kind of always thought that people wearing only black are missing something ( or never been to Italy maybe?!) I figure it out like that cause Italians are the using colour experts in styling game and they were ridiculus colours together no matter what season is- and they make those vibrant colours and prints work together blended so well.
Do you remember that in the 2000 millenium BBC special Vogue power Anna Wintour, the super editor was seen previewing a collection by former Yves Saint Laurent creative director Stefano Pilati. “So you’re not really feeling colour, Stefano?” she barks, beadily eyeballing the grey creations being presented for her approval. A defeated-looking Stefano replies, “No, you know, it’s my mood; in winter I never feel so much for colour. It’s more a summer thing for me, frankly...” Narrowing her eyes, Wintour lowers her head disapprovingly, blinks furiously then sighs. I loved that scene and it was totally September issue feeling. This is what I feel for people who only wear black - head to toe and then looks über chic and elegant and has a style. I love the look and how cool being in black layering but on the other hand I have never been ready to say goodbye to other colours. I even like all those pink handbags Paris Hilton was carrying in her 20s. Pink is colour of happiness and I can not let go. I also can not let go neutral shades, gray is my favorite winter colour and I love plums, violets, greens and blues. Print can also make a significant detail of a look, mostly in summer. None of Brits can give up on polka dots right? Its hard. I love Italian fashion houses like Marni and Missoni I can not imagine them release a black and white collection. Missoni tried it abit with famous prints but had never totally gone colour-less or only black. It would be something else but Italian.
I have a tendency to white shade lately using both in summer and winter. In summer it actually works better. In summer white colour also complements bronze skin- if you get the chance for tanning. Still it works with everyone. Since last year I am obsessed with beige – nude shade. Its perfect to combine with other colours and its elegant. I want to have beige sneakers lately. Every shade of beige- nude is welcome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#annawintour , #stefanopilati , #black , #styling , #style , #colours , #shades , #fashionarticle #fashion , #springcolours2015 , #SS2015 #beige #white

Comments