DENIM FILE

I CAN’T LET GO OF MY SKINNY JEANS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

According to google bell bottom jeans aka flare jeans and biker jeans are the new black. What to expect when you are expecting? I never ever think (according to Burcu) that skinny jeans can or should be out. Its the most body flattering denim. How dare? And I know Rachel Zoe is a huge fan of Flare denim and I’ve read about this news in The Zoe Report so it makes sense that she lives in Flare Denim why not trending more and more each day. I need to check flare denim in Zara, Mavi, Levis or Mango (Spanish brands should do it better) or maybe splurge from Mih or Paige denim. In flare denim I feel shorter the legs with sneakers so you need high heel wedges to full them off. Skinny jeans goes with everything. Alternative to skinny jeans there’s this biker jeans. I remember a woman with stilettos wearing biker jeans and carrying same shades Burberry bag. She was super sophisticated I felt like an outsider as she walked by. I was at Topshop the other day checking whats in and on sale in the store and I got a huge lost in denim section moment as Hailey Baldwin’s photos were all over – she is the face of Topshop denim. Topshop runs high- waisted jeans and I remember trying them never worked for me. I even tried them at Scandinavian hip brands Weekday, Cheap Monday and Monki, never worked on me. The cut is so 90s I can not feel ok in them. And I kind of don’t like covering my stomach with very high waist jeans.

Think about style icon Kate Moss. She likes to wear skinny jeans alot and she also likes flare jeans that are very 70s and she pulls them off in both styles: rock chic to 70s chic.I live in my skinny jeans despite I am not really very skinny it is my favorite cut.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments