V LIFT CREAMS ARE THE NEXT BEST THING IN SKINCARE LINES

I have a problem of neck and V line not being firm enough for my taste (nothing wrong but still I want to protect). I need to do something about it for a long time so I checked some no surgery dermo process and treatments. OMG there is this VSHAPE treatment huge but the sessions are very expensive. I can not pay 2000 -2500 TL or USD for these.
Then I talked to one of my friends about it and she said I don’t need them I said I will try to get away with face yoga and lifting creams. I started to search for face and neck lifting – firming creams. I have a list now of all the pharmacy skincare brands’ face and chin and neck lifting creams and serums. I also have the amazing cosmetic brand names. I seached makeupalley dot com for reviews but most face lifting – chin firming creams were not satisfying if we think the amount of price tags they have.
There are some drugstore alternatives that are wallet friendly. One is iconic RevitaLift from Loreal. Other one is from Garnier. Honestly what seduced me most was when I popped into Dior’s new line of Capture Lift V liner. I was actually searching Dior beauty page for Dior Captue Sculpt 10 Night cream that is 350 TL in Turkey now (crazyyyyzi !). In the beginning I was ok with 300 something TL prices for a jar but its very expensive.
And there’s this long term lemming of Asia sensation called Bio- essence got it all over the world from Thailand. I can buy it from amazon dot com and wait a whole month to recieve it. I don’t feel that patient as I need to take action soon.
Dior has a new line dedicated to face V lifting. Turkey doesn’t have this line avaible yet (checked Sevil Parfumeri and Sephora) probably Denmark has it. I can’t wait to hear the price of the line. I need the face masks and cream and serum and everything. But too bad its not here yet. And when it comes I’m sure price tag will be around 500 TL and up (like La mer or La Prairie price tags which I can even walk pass them )
Helena Rubinstein sells a Collagenist V Lift cream already in Denmark for 805 DKK. The whole Collagenist V-Lift line looks amazing. They have day and night and sculpting creams. Oh no I need them all. I can even love samples of them.
I was on the search of perfect espadrilles for summer, now I am on the haunt of perfect V lift face lifting creams. I kind of feel desperate as its a no-buy time for me where there’s summer vacation is coming. Let’s see what I am going to do with my V neck creams and I will try them and write reviews in the time goes by.

ok I go for Clarins first. I will write review after using frequently. good luck to me !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments