Autumn/Winter 2016: Backstage Beauty

Life is a runway so there is already cold enough weather for me to wear full makeup here in Denmark so I want to try some of the backstage beauty in real life. I need glitters that I got in 90s from USA or if it would be avaible here. I don't know. Everything here is so expensive like ten times price of what it is in USA. I dream of going to USA someday for shopping. It would be California dreaming sun shining all the time and all prices are down. That would be the coolest dream coming true. The truth is I am very very far away from this dream.

I like dark hair, dark eye makeup, highlighting, strobing, mixing tons of blushes and bronzing powders, powder foundations, dark matte lipsticks, shimmery lipglosses, eyeliners, millions of eyeshadow shades I don't remember the shade names anymore. I love Mac, Urban Decay, Dior, Smashbox, Nars. I love Chanel. I love Mac. I love palettes. I don't need more palettes but they are so usefull. I love chanel lipsticks.

Life is a runway. Get inspired from backstage beauty, youtube tutorials and what Kylie Jenner is shopping at sephora.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments