FASHION TRENDS AND DANISH WEATHER

Guess what? It snows almost every day here in Denmark and my parents live in Aegean part of Turkey and telling me spring weather is there and they hardly wear a light spring jacket while we have minus degree temperatures every day and super cold. Surprisingly I shopped online from Zara buying some key spring pieces online also checking Weekday and Cheap Monday stores here to catch up with Scandinavian local street style we have here. I go sit in a cafe and watch people pass by and what they wear and it fascinates me how Danish girls adopt trends so quickly and wear them every day. I did not get to experience it when I lived in Istanbul even in posh parts of the city. I am not talking something I observed in London where street style was so very experimental. I am so very fascinated by results cause for many years I followed and read Swedish fashion blogs online and they were so obsessed and quick to buy and wear world fashion trends while I was so very not into buying most of the trends of those moments. and I was wondering why they buy and wear trends so quickly. I still could not find it and I will work on it. Maybe Scandinavian girls just love fashion and follow trends religiously. Everything they wear is very well calculated from brand to color nothing is coincidence. Trust me. I think biggest fashion trendsetter was Kanye sending an e-mail to Kim telling small slim sunglasses are in and she can not wear big sunglasses anymore (they are out). I searched online and saw most big retailers could not take position and put slim small sunglass options on their virtual shelves. Can you believe that they still sell old big frames all over? So non fashionable. I got my small slim sunglasses from Weekday and Zara. Can not wait to wear them on but it is snowing. I've also got my 90s vibe on my spring 2018 personal style moodboard. 

Yes before every season I checked billion of images and blogs and lookbooks and online stores and celeb styles and save the images those inspire me and then I create an inspiration for personal style folder and write down the trends, styles, silhouettes I want to put on that upcoming season due to trends and whats hot and what works and what I can afford. It is that complicated and well worked. Every season. I am very proud of my current style file ready for SS2018. I love being my own personal stylist.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Comments