ANINE BING X GINA TRICOT SS2018 COLLECTION

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I had my eye on LA based Scandi designer Anine Bing for a long time as its very popular recently what fashion comes from LA is a hot tea. When I first read about collab with Gina Tricot I was sold out. I am a sucker of designer/ celeb collabs with high street brands since Kate Moss for Top Shop Collection in 2000s. I remember I walked into a Top Shop store in Bagdat Street and I remember buying that famous floral green dress and skinny jeans from the collection. It was very expensive and I bought what I could afford that time. This time I bought what I could afford too. I bought T-shirts, denim skirt and khaki overshirt. I really liked khaki overshirt but I skipped to buy it in the first day of release. They only had size Medium and it looked big on me. Then today as second day I went there and all size Mediums were sold out and I tried size XS as it fitted with t-shirt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^^ Aarhus city all captured by me

I wanted to buy a pair of jeans from the collection ( as I live in jeans all year long) and they had knees ripped jeans and honestly the knee ripped jeans never look good on me so I skipped. I wanted the black jeans with no rip- not distressed but that model was not in Aarhus store. Thats weird. I checked everywhere in first day release in the morning. also I checked the store in 2nd day but no. So I could not buy any jeans from the collection.

I can not wait to wear them! :D I'm so happy with my LE haul :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Comments